Rule 01. Only original art 100% Naruto related
Rule 02. Be polite with other members
Rule 03. No art thieves
Rule 04. We won't tolerate offensive language or rudeness
Rule 05. Submit your work into the right folder
Rule 06. No spam, tags or links in the main page or other sections
Rule 07. No promotions of any kind in the main page or other sections
Rule 08. Do not send contests, comissions or promotions deviations to our gallery
Rule 09. These pieces are NOT accepted: copyright or unoriginal material, art thieves, contests, comissions or promotions, crossovers, wips & sketches, motivational posters, memes, bases, screencaps, photomanipulations, work in graph paper, traditional work in bad resolution, light or quality with frames, spirals or angles, OCs with an unclear Naruto relation
Rule 10. Your traditional work must have good quality, light and resolution. Send only images with frontal view, no spiral, frames or angles. No graph paper.
Rule 11. Your OCs must be entirely Naruto related. Clothing, appearence or universes Naruto unrelated won't be accepted.
Rule 12. Because Naruto or the Naruto universe are not of your creation you must add credits to the original creator Masashi Kishimoto (specially for manga colourists)
Rule 13. Follow the deviantart policies about Etiquette, Privacy & Copyright
Copyright or unoriginal material
Contests, comissions or promotions
Wips & sketches
Work in graph paper
Traditional work in bad resolution, light or quality
Traditional work with frames, spirals or angles
OCs with an unclear Naruto relation
#01. How can I join?
- just click the "join our group' button and you'll be a member automatically
#02. Which kind of pieces are declined?
- pieces in wrong category
- bad quality or blur scan/photography
- ofensive meterial
- next works are not accepted:
- Copyright or unoriginal material
- Art thieves
- Contests, comissions or promotions
- Wips & sketches
- Motivational posters
- Work in graph paper
- Traditional work in bad resolution, light or quality
- Traditional work with frames, spirals or angles
- OCs with an unclear Naruto relation
#03. How to submit?
- only 1 piece per day per member
- go to #NarutoGroup main page
- click on 'Contribute Art' button
- choose the category from the list
- chose your deviation and click 'OK'
- how to submit tutorial: fav.me/d2j7l05
- I can't submit tutorial: fav.me/d4oev98
#04. How can I promote my art or contests in the group?
- to promote personal comissions & contests check here: fav.me/d59133i
- to promote group contests check here: fav.me/d3q5pd5
- about promotions:
- you need to be a member or affiliate
- promotions in main page or other places will be hidden
- deviations with promotions will be declined
- we won't take any promotion outside deviatart
#05. How can I affiliate my group?
- go to 'About Us' section
- click on 'Affiliate' button
- only anime and manga related
#06. Why do I need to give credits?
- Mostly because Naruto characters, their world and even your OC's ideas belong to a bigger universe created by Masashi Kishimoto
- Adding credits means that you recognize and respect others intellectual work.
(No one here would like thir job to be stolen) So just show some respect!
#07. How can I add credits?
- It's easy! you can take the followings as examples:
- Naruto characters © Masashi Kishimoto
- Characters (c) Masashi Kishimoto
- Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto
#08. How do I leave the group?
- go to the main page of the group
- click on your name showed under group's icon
- choose the option 'leave the group'
- go to your friends list and remove the group
- check this tutorial: fav.me/d2j7hhn